Zam and Mould Guard
Your best defence against mould!
Take care of that unsightly mould that’s lurking in your home with Clear Mould’s complete Mould Removal kit.
What is in our products?
The compound 3-trimethoxysilyl propyl dimethyl octadecyl ammonium
chloride is at the core of ZAM and Mould Guard, and was developed through
research in labs during the Second World War and has been used extensively
in the last 50 years.
The compound is used to kill germs on many consumer products, and is
commonly found in many antimicrobial kitchen boards.
Our technicians developed our mould guard products in conjunction with
New Zealand company Zoono. Mould Guard is now available for common
household use. It is a 100% safe water-based solution that can be applied to
Zam and Mould Guard Pack
Your best defence against mould
How to apply?
Zam is an effective surface mould killer and mould-cleaning solution.
Sray Zam onto affected mould surfaces making sure the mould is completely covered. Wipe gently until the surface is clean and allow to dry (about 10 minutes).
Zam is food-safe, non-leaching, and safe to use around plants and pets. It works best on hard surfaces such as shower walls, ceramic tiles, and benchtop surfaces.
Apply MOULD GUARD.
Mould Guard is a long-lasting micro-shield treatment that bonds to surfaces to
prevent mould spores from returning .
Spray Mould Guard onto the clean surface to be treated (or spray on a microfbre
cloth and apply evenly, making sure it is completely covered) and leave until dry. This
drying process normally takes 10 minutes.
FOR BEST RESULTS: Mould Guard is best used on surfaces where the mould has
already been killed and removed using ZAM
Mould Guard is safe to use on any location where surface mould is visible.
In less than four hours, your home will be back to its original state, without pesky
So how does Mould Guard kill mould spores without chemicals?
Unlike other products that use alcohol or bleach to kill, Zam and Mould Guard kill by ‘mechanical’ means.
This means that rather than using a toxic chemical or bleach to kill, it works by bonding to surfaces to create a protective shield that continuously kills germs for extended periods.
Health and Safety Information:
Mould spores can be toxic and cause allergic reactions. When removing mould we recommend using the correct protective gear and taking health and safety precautions including:
If you think you have toxic black mould -we recommend getting our professional mould removal treatment rather than doing it yourself!
Whether you’re a tenant, home owner or property manager, feel free to get in touch by calling 0800 399 378 or send us a message through our contact form.
We are happy to help provide you with a quote, a detailed assessment or indication of costs.